6 month contract with potential to extend
$45-$50 an hour + super
Our client is looking for a project coordinator to support a fast paced team within the Global Banking Platform! The role is a 6 month contract with the potential to extend dependent on the project.
The client is within the construction sector and has a collaborative team that offers learning and further development opportunities for the right person.
As a project coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Program Manager on status reporting including collation, Weekly Project Status reports, assisting with the facilitation of Project Meetings as required
- Manage PCG and SteerCo Schedule, arrange other Project Meetings
- Assisting in developing and writing internal documentations.
- Maintenance of central project document repository including risk and issue registers, change control register, budget and project plan
- Assist in preparation of project plans and cost plans
- Maintaining financial controls and systems for documenting, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting project expenditure, including vendor invoicing.
- Organisation and Coordination Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Project Management experience
- Experience in banking and finance