The role supports the delivery of Literacy and Numeracy Strategy, to enhance the support of teaching and learning in NSW public Schools.
- Preparae project documentation at the initiation and business case stage
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across the Department
- Manage the identification, management and reporting of risks
- Manage the maintenance of project administration protocols including monitoring and maintaining project progress
- Prepare budget and tactical plans for the projects
- Utilise sound communication skills to ensure senior officers and relevant staff are updated on projects
- Five years plus experience in organizational change management.
- Proven experience in project management in large organisations.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and successfully manage complex issues in a cross -sectorial environment.
- Experience in the education or in human services sector desirable, but not essential.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience please apply immediately wiht your resume in Word format