Project Manager – capital investment (built infrastructure)
The role is primarily responsible for the development of financial models and asset data planning tools to support the development of capital investment (built infrastructure) business cases. It requires an advanced level of understanding in strategic asset planning, infrastructure business case development, and financial modelling. The role will also require the analysis and assessment of asset and demand data and Cost Benefit Analysis modelling.
* Analysis and assess data and evidence to support the development of the case for change and option assessments for capital investment.
* Develop Financial and Cost Benefit Analysis models.
* Researching, sourcing and evidencing cost and benefits data to support the development of the in-house delivery of capital investment business cases.
* Develop a single asset information data analytics tool to support capital investment decision making. (Experience in PowerBI / Tableau required)
* Advise senior stakeholders and executives to facilitate strategic infrastructure initiatives across the Department and Cluster.
* Work with specialist service providers including lawyers, architects, engineers and cost estimators.
* Prepare and review high level communications, presentations and briefs to senior executives.
* Support the development of the Asset Management Policy, Strategic Asset Management Plans, and Capital Investment Plan.
* Analysis and assess asset and demand data to support the investment and divestment of the portfolio of assets for the Department and Cluster align to current and future business needs.
* Liaise with Central Government Agencies including Treasury, Infrastructure NSW, Property NSW, and other agencies as required to ensure cohesive, government-wide asset planning.
* Contribute to capital funding submissions to State and Commonwealth bodies to align with Departments Corporate objectives.
* Work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
If this is you apply immediately with CV in a word.doc for a confidentail discussion with our consultant “Su”