Project Manager – Digital Reform
Public Sector and Government
Primary purpose of the role
The Project Manager – Digital Reform Program, leads a team to guide the successful delivery of programs and projects through the provision of strategic and operational support, including operational reporting, risk and issue tracking, quality control and post project benefits tracking and reporting.
- Establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project related risk and
- Collect, consolidate and analyse program and project data to support effective decision
- Monitor and report on compliance with established standards to ensure the organisation adheres to agreed policies and
- Negotiate contracts and coordinate the work performed by externally sourced providers, to ensure that services are provided in accordance with agreed quality standards, budget and
- Provide high level strategic advice and support to the executive team on the development, implementation, management and reporting of projects, and ensure executive staff are fully briefed on the status of
- Contribute to the professional development of project team members by providing leadership, management and coaching where
- Prepare a range of strategic and operational documents as required, including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, submissions and responses to information
- Contribute to and or lead the development of project management methodologies and processes across the Unit/Branch/Division.
- Manage interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure objectives are
- Ensure project and program management processes and systems are efficient and effective whilst aligned to business.
- Extensive experience and skills in project management for large and complex projects, including the preparation of business cases and managing large-scale
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply immediately