Project Officer – Exciting op for Waste Mang Extraordinaire
The Project Officer will be supporting the delivery of the litter prevention grants program, specially the roll out of a new cigarette butt litter prevention program; supporting the coordination of the annual litter congress; and supporting a range of data, and analytical team projects across the team.
We are looking for:
- Experience in project and grants management
- Advanced stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in the preparation of briefing notes, reports, and correspondence.
- Sound organisational skills, ability bto multi task, attention to detail and meet deadlines.