Public Sector and Government
This position would suit someone experienced in recruitment and with good project management skills. The candidate will need to have experience working with internal and external stakeholders to consult and build effective working relationships.
A background in psychology will be highly regarded for this role along with the ability to quickly understand the issues affecting the workforce. The candidate will work closely with the Senior Project Officer – Strategic Workforce Planning to develop and implement the Psychology Recruitment and Retention Strategy for Offenders Services and Programs.
Ability to travel within NSW in order to build strategic partnerships is a must. (flights and accommodation will be covered by the Department (expense reimbursed as well).
- Manage and oversee particular aspects of project implementation, including monitoring project plans and coordinating resources.
- Assist in managing projects designed to review, monitor and improve the effectiveness of service delivery within the Offender Management & Policy Branch.
- Provide timely advice and communication to relevant stakeholders across the Offender Management
- & Programs Unit regarding project status and implementation issue’s
- Provide advice and support to project team members in undertaking tasks and implementing project plans as required.
- Prepare a range of project related documents as instructed, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
- Support and assist in the development of project management methodologies and process across the Offender Management & Programs
- Meeting project deadlines and budgets in line with agreed standards and mil
- Developing an effective network of both internal and external stakeholders to support and facilitate effective project management and implementation
If you feel you have the required skills and experience please apply ASAP to be considered for the role