Quality Automation Engineer
<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”></span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be working closely with a team of developers to use your skills in test automation and best development QA practices.
In general, the role will require you to;
- Provide test automation in line with source control and build management tools
- Work with delivery stakeholders to define test automation scope
- Define and document test automation approach and test plans
- Develop and delivery test automation scripts
- Drive continuous improvement in Automation testing methodologies
- Integrate test automation with test and defect management tools
- Document the processes for maintaining the automation library
You should have in-depth expertise of test automation tools and methods including;
- Test Automation using Selenium, Java and Cucumber
- API automation experience using Postman or SOAP UI
- Working in a DevOps (CI/CD) environment
- Functional, integration and back-end testing
- Strong stakeholder engagement and impeccable communication skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please apply right away to secure your interview.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.