Quality Engineer | Automation Tester | API Testing | QA
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be influencing a team of developers who are working on the next generation of our client’s billing system. You will be using both your technical and non-technical skills to take teams to the next level of QA maturity. You will be working directly with dev teams and will be required to offer your consulting skills on areas like, but not limited to, automation and best development QA practices.
You will be working for a global leader in software solutions on a rolling 6 month contract!
- Experience in supporting development of new features by risk identification and mitigation.
- Influence and collaborate with people outside the dev team like PMs/SRE/Customer Advocates.
- Experience with distributed systems, bringing your passion to solve testing challenges in this new space will be highly desirable.
- Experience with working closely with development teams.
- Extensive experience with stakeholder management.
- Strong understanding of OO design and development concepts – Java
- Knowledge of API testing – SoapUI
- Well versed in Automation testing
- Exposure to other tools like –Git, Bamboo, Groovy.
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodologies.
The Value You Deliver:
- Enabling team members to build quality approach into delivery from the beginning
- Understanding detailed testing requirements by coordination with the Development team and Client Users
- Setting an overall vision to direct and inform the Squads’ quality work
- Measuring progress against the defined strategy and goals
- Looking for opportunities to innovate and take thoughtful risks in order to get things done better
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this contract role then please apply ASAP to secure your interview slot today!