$60-75k+super (depending on experience)
Permanent full-time role, Sydney CBD
- Day to day support in delivering recruitment activities for the team
- Candidate acknowledgement and management through recruitment campaigns
- Candidate sourcing, pre-screening, and setting up interviews
- Collection and collation of candidate documentation in line with client requirements including completing reference checks
- Manage candidate expectations throughout the process
- Maintain the highest level of database integrity: all actions accurately and regularly captured (interviews, visiting, emails, placements) and information (candidate CV’s, contact details, codes, etc.) (Bullhorn and Page Up).
Due to the structure and set up of this business this affords a GENUINE opportunity to progress your career. They have a clear career development framework, promotion pathways in a structured and supportive environment. To succeed in a career in recruitment you need to be self-motivated, resilient, a great communicator, and most importantly have a great sense of humour.