Recruitment Consultant – Government
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be required to provide assistance with managing open roles for a Corporate Services Restructure. This person will work on restructure roles that require external and internal advertising, screening, assessment and etc.
- Working on raising requisitions
- Taking briefs, writing job advertisements
- Providing guidance on best practice sourcing and assessment strategies and working with hiring managers to find the best talent for their roles
- Experience in recruitment is required or would also consider more broad HR experience if you have worked in recruitment at some stage of their career.
- Experience working in Public Sector