Full time, Permanent Position
$55K – $90K + Super DOE
Are you an experienced Recruiter/Resourcer looking for a change in your stereotypical recruitment role? OR an experienced sales professional looking to break into the recruitment world?
At Cox Purtell we recruit for personality and team culture first and foremost to ensure we have the right fit for our team. We pride ourselves on offering a fair work/life balance.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude towards building relationships and business development with a true customer service flair.
This exciting position will be operating one of the most successful desks in the business where the potential for growth and earnings is substantial.
Within the role, you will be expected to work with well-established clients in developing existing relationships, alongside bringing in new business and managing a busy talent pool of candidates.
- Sourcing, pre-screening and interviewing candidates for positions
- Liaising with clients throughout the recruitment process to include:
- Taking job briefings
- Organising interviews
- Gaining client feedback
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- New business development
- Attending client meetings off site
- Recruitment administration/compliance
- Working towards set KPI’s
Key Skills/ Desired Experience:
- Previous experience in either Recruitment or Sales based roles
- Mature attitude
- Confident, energetic, friendly attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proactive thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working rights
What we can offer you!
- Fantastic commission potential
- A fun and dynamic team environment
- Ongoing training and support through various mediums (Workshops, 1 on 1 specialist coaching, company wide coaching)
- The opportunity to progress and develop the position further
- Company incentives
- Social activities such as office yoga, office massages, team building days/nights out.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please send us your CV today or call Monique for more information 02 92203400