Sales Administrator – 12mth Contract
Admin and Secretarial
Become a Sales Coordinator in a notorious Global Entertainment company, a leader in the Media industry and a great company name to have on your resume!
Supporting the manager and the sales team will allow you to have exposure to different parts of the business.
You will join a dynamic, dedicated team where you will be able to put your excel and analytic skills to the use. Along with forecasting and analysing trends, you will effectively maintain the after-sales licensing schedules as well as liaise with different departments and stakeholders in the business.
For this role, you will:
– Have an intermediate understanding of Excel
– Thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Have a “can-do” attitude
– Be comfortable liaising with internal stakeholders
– Knowledge of SAP would be a bonus
– You are detailed orientated
– You have great time management skills
– You are eager to learn, adaptable, flexible, pro-active and take initiatives.
Some of the company Perks include Summer, Access to the latest movies and TV shows before release and Flexible working conditions for the hard working!
Please contact Dana or Elizabeth on 02 9220 3400 or apply with your Resume (in Word format only).