Full-time permanent role
$70-80k+super + car allowance+ commission+ phone+ laptop -(OTE year 1 $130K+)
Well known, highly reputable brand
Sydney (Inner West office location)
We are working on an exclusive basis with a very well-established, successful Australian business. They have been in operation for over a 100 years and are firmly the leader in their market. This is a rare opportunity to join as staff retention and tenure is unrivalled. We are looking for a self-motivated, autonomous sales professional to join this family and values-based organisation.
This business design, make and install a dynamic product utilised in both commercial and residential settings. Due to the varied client base, this role could suit an individual who is experienced in B2B or B2C selling. This is a great opportunity for a driven sales professional, who has a customer-focused approach. You will be provided with training on the product offering to ensure you are able to offer the best solution to customers and you are supported by a highly experienced Project Management team who take over the client after you have won the business.
Duties to include:
- Qualifying leads from the C.R.M pipeline, you are supported via tech and marketing to ensure you have a regular flow of leads.
- New business development- canvassing and prospecting for new business as well as account management with existing clients.
- Consultative selling across a diverse range of clients.
- Previous sales experience in either B2B and B2C markets
- Experience in an autonomous sales role, with a proven track record of selling and sales success
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a work ethic that promotes high standards of customer service
- In order to apply for this role, you require a full driving license and your own vehicle (car allowance of $18kpa provided).