SAP BO Reporting Analyst
We are seeking a SAP BO Reporting Analyst to join our client’s finance team in Melbourne. The role will focus on supporting the migration of hundreds of reports during the system upgrade from 3.1 to 4.2.
- Identify any issues with the existing reports, find solutions and amend reports to ensure business continuity and report functionality.
- Liaise with the business to ensure smooth running of their reporting portfolio in the new platform and co-ordinate the resolution of identified issues.
- Support the business in resolving issues relating to the existing reporting portfolio.
- Aim for continuous improvement, including the identification of gaps / risks in existing reporting systems and processes.
Ideally, you will have:
- 3 years experience with SAP Business Objects Reporting Tools
- 2-3 years experience working with business critical data
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
This is great opportunity for you to provide much needed expertise to a global business going through a major tech upgrade. Apply right away to secure your interview.
NB: Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.