Senior Data Analyst
Does your work have a meaningful impact on your Employer?
Do your analytics actually get used to guide business decisions?
If not, come chat to us. We will change that. .
- You’re coming to work for a series B level scale up, who are scaling on the back of significant success in the global market.
- You’re going to take on a Data Champion / Senior Data Analyst level role with the intent of using their data to identify, clear up and automate efficiencies in the business.
- You will work within a cross functional team, in a stakeholder interactive role helping to design & deliver the key infrastructure & logic (in partnership with Data Engineering) needed to build a modern data driven decision making environment.
You will have end to end duties including a significant voice contributing to the success of their data democratisation journey. In many ways, you will be the catalyst for this journey.
What have you done before?
- You will need to understand the data journey from the cradle to the grave.
- You are likely to have played a significant hand in another entities data translation & visualisation journey.
- You will not only have guided business but also more Junior Analysts before.
- SQL & Python are core technical strengths of yours.
- Cloud experience would very useful; GCP preferred – Big Query if possible.
- You understand the data lifecycle & know how to exploit it.
- You know how to produce simple, easy for business people visualisations – Tableau; Power BI or any open source visualisation tool.
Benefits are lengthy but key points include:
- Impact! See the business evolve because of your insights.
- Early influence. Their data structures are raw, you get to touch if first.
- Australian based, global tech business – Discretionary bonuses are paid. Increases are based on impact not inflation.
- WFH – you will play a hand in their cultural identity, so some time in the office will be needed but generally you will be working to flexible, remote structures.
Send your CV across – Quote Snr Data Analyst in the subject line, I’ll tell you all about it.