Senior DevOps / Cloud Engineer
Our Sydney based client is searching for a Senior DevOps / Cloud Engineer to work with industry leading open source software and development frameworks for hosting and building modern applications.
You will be responsible for providing technical expertise to project teams and ensuring the quality of deliverables for multiple projects. You should be highly adept at building customer relationships and managing customer expectations.
Specific responsibilities will include;
- Implement hybrid cloud technologies, define system architectures, installation, configuration, testing and deployment of open source solutions
- Promote the adoption of automation techniques and DevOps processes
- Develop continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Implement automation and integration for cloud infrastructure solutions
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to clients and colleagues
Your skillset and experience should include most of the following;
- Expert level technical experience in Red Hat Linux systems
- Experience working with container and container management technologies such as Docker, OpenShift & Kubernetes
- Technical expertise in DevOps (automation, orchestration and configuration management)
- Tools such Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Git, Maven, Jenkins, and Bamboo
- Experience working with external customers on infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills and passion for open source software
This is an amazing opportunity to significantly expand your technical expertise in open source technologies and work with some of the world’s leading companies. Please apply right away for the chance to secure one of these opportunities.