Senior Executive Project Support Officer
Public Sector and Government
Primary purpose of the role
Provide high level executive, project, and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and provide assistance with informed decision-making and overall leadership and management
- Liaise and coordinate information between senior officers and executives within the organisation as well as other Government Departments to obtain necessary information
- Prepare written reports, submissions and other documents by compiling data and information, designing layout and presentation styles, and using advanced word processing techniques to ensure the professional presentation of material
- Provide accurate and informed advice and assistance to address enquiries, assessing the nature of each enquiry and when appropriate referring them to relevant staff.
- Must be able to work with a diverse team of technical experts, key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally are important to the overall success of this role.
- You must really enjoy writing and editing as you will often be the writer and the publisher.
- Maintain all executive information databases and document and correspondence control systems, including manual filing, maintenance of related reference library and re-submit system to ensure that the CEO has an effective and efficient support system
- Support the Director and Senior Managers with the broader organisational agenda relating to Planning, Reporting and Quality
- High level attention to detail is required
- Writing with Plain English is paramount
- Writing courses completed
- Previous experience in Government roles
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or relevant
- Equivalent professional experience
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please apply ASAP