Senior Office Manager
Admin and Secretarial
A professional, Senior Office Manager needed to start immediately working for a fast-paced and dynamic global organisation.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Office Manager to effectively run and manage all aspects of the office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly professional, adaptable and personable who has the ability to build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders.
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and social environment that fosters learning and development and collaboration across the organisation.
Main Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all operational aspects of the office effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and coordinate the administration team including, training and guidance.
- Maintain and review office systems, processes and procedures, making recommendations when necessary.
- Primary responsibility for managing reception and mail coordination.
- Main contact for building management, contractors and vendors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Extensive experience as a Senior Office Manager, Director of Administration or Business Operations Manager.
- Experience managing a team is essential. Background in professional services is ideal.
- Highly professional with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are enjoy working in a fast paced, global environment and like to deal with multiple stakeholders then please apply now. For more information, please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.