Senior Payroll Officer
An experienced Payroll Manager needed on a part-time basis. This role will see you manage the end-to-end payroll process and liaise with the broader business on all enquiries. If you are looking for a stable position in a supportive environment, then please keep reading!
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage the end-to-end payroll process on a fortnightly basis for 200 people.
- Calculate and process termination payments, payroll tax, superannuation, overtime etc.
- Manage and maintain all payroll information, filing and archiving.
- Provide assistance to all payroll related enquiries.
- Assist with payroll projects including process improvements, system implementations etc.
- Experience as a Payroll Manger with knowledge in end-to-end payroll processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Strong skills in all Microsoft Office programmes.
If you are an experienced Payroll Manager who is looking for a part-time opportunity, please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.