Role Title: Service Designer
The Lead Designer is responsible for bringing a deep understanding of design thinking with core strengths and experience in user research, interaction design and information architecture.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define key aspects of a proposed user experience, it’s evolution across a multi-channel digital ecosystem, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
- Create visually compelling concept models
- Develop sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior clients.
- Assess existing properties/sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Facilitate participatory design/user testing sessions, as well as behavioural in-context and empathy driven research; manage client involvement in research.
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience for our clients (based on user research, heuristics and best practice
- Drive preparation and facilitation of large client workshops to communicate key themes from stakeholder interviews and inception workshops; work with the team to achieve alignment on key success factors.
- Develop user journey maps derived from personas/behavioural segments; ensure that scenarios respond to key user needs and highlight business opportunities.
If this is you apply immediately with Cv in a word.doc for our “Government Team consultant” to call you for a profile and role discussion.