Come solve complex business problems using advanced engineering techniques.
- Your software will be used across 6 continents; it will manage, analyse and optimise assets in excess of $2.5 Billion dollars.
- Your team are intelligent, collaborative & professionally invested in software engineering.
- The role you’ll find is end to end; you’ll get to code but you’ll also be solving problems, sharing your opinions & applying your experiences day to day.
The business has teams across several continents; you’ll get to work with a diverse bunch of people. You’ll find a merit driven, flexible work approach within a business that lives & breathes technology.
You’ll have seen job specs exactly like this before – design, development, automation, QA etc
The difference comes in the people who genuinely love what they do. The business that tries to keep those highly intelligent people constantly challenged & the products, that are all slightly unusual and therefore challenging.
Your recent background will probably include:
- A mixture of .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- C# mostly but you’ll get to apply different tooling situationally.
- SQL Server – DB Design & T-SQL.
Other experience that will be useful in time but is not essential now:
- AWS (EC2, S3, Route 53, SSL).
- React / Redux.
You will work from home mostly with teams spread across the globe. This team in particular are in Melbourne & meet for training and socials regularly – therefore they will need you there.
It’s is permanent work with budgets negotiable up to $120k + Super per annum.
I’m very comfortable chatting to you about this role; please feel free to reach out at ideally with a copy of your CV?