Software Developer – Integration
Azure iPaas work available.
Client are a technology business with a reputation for both solving complex software problems as well as high developer health.
They offer you:
- Consistent, reliable growth and professional development.
- The freedom to discover and solve technical problems.
- Dedicated L&D budgets with the support to actually use them.
- Skilled, collaborative colleagues prepared to share their knowledge.
Your work will include:
- End to end software development on large, business critical projects.
- Discovery through delivery – concept to code.
- R&D of new technology and on new problems.
- Multi project work ranging from small & quick to large / long term.
Your tech background / knowledge base needs:
- A solid background in software engineering.
- Good Integration platform knowledge – including Integration Patterns knowledge.
- Good Biztalk & related tech skills.
- Competent Azure Integration skills (Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus).
- .NET software development skills ideally .NET Core using C#.
Client have much to offer you if you are looking to see both your technical skills as well as your pay-cheque grow. They’re a merit driven, people focused business where benefits range from well managed, project work to heavy investment in their teams skills base.
If this sounds like the role for you, send me an email on jasonp(at)coxpurtell(dot)com(dot)au. Ideally I’d like to see your CV but if it’s not ready, I’m happy to have a chat about your skills.