System Support Officer (Siebel)
Role Title: Systems Support Officer
Hours of work: Note : It’s an ongoing requirement for support team members to perform duties as per the roster 8 hrs/day between 6:00am – 7:00pm on weekdays and on a Saturday typically once every 5 Saturdays.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
- Provide day-to-day functional and technical support of application systems
- Provide timely resolution to application incidents, problems and service requests; maintain incident action logs and document workaround and issues. Managing incidents within SLAs.
- Build and test Siebel application change requests
- Liaise with client agencies and external service provider to provide support and ensure service delivery.
- Deploy, configure & maintain Siebel environments in pre-production and production environments.
- Troubleshooting high level Siebel issues for the client.
- Executing system changes through a controlled and managed manner.
- Develop & maintain scripts for supporting automated Siebel deployment activities in multiple environments.
- Deploy reference data migrations from pre-production to production environments
If this is you apply immediately with Cv in a word.doc for CP’s “Government Team Consultant” to call you back for a role discussion.