- $70,000 + super on offer!
- Cantonese &/Mandarin speaking candidate to work in a successful and stable perm role.
- Inner-City Sydney location super close to public transport and nice cafes!
This successful Property Investment company is looking for a proactive and positive Team Assistant to work in a supportive, dynamic and hands-on environment committed to providing their Sales and Administration teams with exceptional support.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day post sales cycle administration. This role requires someone with a real can-do attitude that is adaptable and willing to learn. This is a business-critical role between the Administration and Sales Teams. No day is the same! You will also have a chance to evolve the role and wear many different hats at once!
Main duties include, but not limited to:
- Follow up on all post sales paperwork
- Customer Relations – assisting with client enquiries
- Diary and meeting organisation
- Assist with contract enquiries.
- Other ad-hoc administration.
- Experience in real estate investment firms would be ideal
- Cantonese &/or Mandarin speaking is essential.
- Willing to work with a proactive and switched on graduate
- You are proactive, versatile and able to build rapport with stakeholders.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you are looking to join a highly successful organisation that is supportive and flexible and further your career, then please apply now! For more information, please call Monique Marten or Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.