Melbourne, CBD- Office based- full time role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and proactive Team Assistant looking to consolidate their experience and support two longstanding executives in this busy search firm who service the executive recruitment market across industries Nationally.
You will use your skills and experience to support two busy executives to ensure their time is maximised doing what they do best! This role would suit a highly organised, energetic business support professional who is looking for a step up and exposure to EA support.
Main Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interview scheduling and management of executive team’s diary, prioritising and scheduling meetings.
- Supporting the end to end recruitment process from a back office perspective.
- Manage all meetings and associated documentation.
- Ad hoc and general administrative duties.
- Ideally you will have had exposure in a similar role previously and have a sound understanding of recruitment processes.
- Great communication skills, your attention to detail needs to be on point.
- The resilience to thrive in a dynamic environment and a great attitude is a must!
This is brilliant opportunity will enable you to work in a supportive and social environment.
If this sounds like you, don’t delay, apply with your CV, or call Amy on (02) 92203400 now.