Sydney CBD (office based)
Permanent full time role
We are working exclusively with a top Australian business in the Commercial property sector. This role is based in Sydney CBD and oversees the front office function as a Team Leader.
They are a family-owned business that lead the way in the industry, there is some impressive tenure in the company and great career progression opportunities are available. This business are a medium sized company so you will not feel like a number, it’s a very collaborative and warm culture and importantly employees enjoy their jobs. This role would suit someone with impeccable customer service skills along with experience of leading a small team, and could suit someone who has a retail or hospitality background with management exposure.
- Act as a concierge to meet and greet visitors
- Lead a small well established team
- Assisting clients with their needs or access to services such as meeting rooms or kitchens etc
- Respond to client enquiries and complaints and help solve issues promptly
- Assisting the greater team to develop and foster connections between clients, including introductions and event support
- Collaborate internally with other teams to develop and deliver exceptional client events within the space
- Prepare and distribute promotional or marketing materials or property related memos to clients via EDM / CRM, digital displays or posters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A bright energetic personality bringing a warmth to each interaction
- Have one to two year’s experience in a fast-paced customer service, reception or front of house role with management experience
- A common-sense approach to solving problems
- Will be self-motivated and genuinely interested in building great customer relationships
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional professionalism and presentation