Temporary HR Coordinator
Human Resources and Personnel
Temporary ongoing Role
Sydney CBD Location
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour + Super
Our client, a leading global Not for Profit organisation is currently looking for a temporary HR Coordinator to join the team on an ongoing basis. The role will be supporting the organisations small HR team until a permanent employee has been found for the position.
Candidates that have the capability to deliver and develop training confidently will be greatly suited to this position as this is a large element of the role. This coupled with an ambitious and dynamic personality would suit this full time, temporary position!
The organisations values sit within environmental conservation and protection, so candidates with values that align to this will be considered with a strong advantage.
Although this role is quite training focused, someone with a HR generalist background would be suited to role as they will be able to wear the many hats that are required!
- Develop and deliver training initiatives for the business
- Contract management/administration
- Contributes to recruitment
- Organising Employee engagement events
- Develops learning materials & delivers learning events
- Develops and delivers on boarding strategy
- Supports the talent management program
- Coordinates the volunteer/Intern program
- Supports WHS, Payroll, Compliance & Policy
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous Generalist HR Coordination experience is essential
- Values aligned with environmental conservation and wellness
- Bright, enthusiastic personality
- Strong communication skills and able to use own initiative
- Must be immediately available
If this position is of interest to you, then please submit your CV for immediate consideration today!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.