Tertiary Education Program Director
Education and Training
- State of the art CBD Offices
- Be part of an entrepreneurial leadership team
- $150-165,000 + Super
About the role
Lead the flagship MBA program for this well-regarded private education provider. Located in state-of-the-art CBD offices with the best technology and facilities, you will champion and drive the high academic standards across 1200 students and staff.
Reporting to the Dean you will be the key leader responsible for the day to day operational success of the program.
This is one of Australia’s private education success stories over the last 30 years. The culture is entrepreneurial, innovative and high performing and they have a strong reputation in their market.
Duties & responsibilities
- Own the day to day Operations of a successful academic program
- Lead & motivate Academic and Administrative staff
- Champion Compliance, Content creation & high performance
Skills & experience
- Demonstrable academic leadership experience
- Doctorate qualification
- Experience leading a diverse range of students, academic and non-academic personnel
- Experience working with TEQSA and DET
To be considered for this position, please apply now.