UI and UX Designer
Experienced in UX and UI design.
strong design execution skills. Able to build concepts from user research and translate into sketches, workflows & wireframes towards low and high-fidelity prototypes.
* Identify, analyse, manage and monitor relationships with and between stakeholders tailoring user experience to their needs, ensuring recommendations deliver maximum benefit
* Conduct user research to discover problems, define solutions and validate concepts which fits user needs to deliver user focused outcomes.
* Identify and document processes, user stories (requirements) and business rules for development
* Maintain the design wireframes, prototypes and navigation maps to effectively communicate interaction and propose design approaches, ensuring compliance with standards, frameworks and communication guidelines.
* Develop structured planning framework to co-ordinate schedules to enable quality and timely delivery of project deliverables to meet business needs and deadlines.
* Analyse and respond to feedback and insights and contribute to ongoing improvements to service delivery
- Familiar with the latest design technologies and trends, and WCAG standard. You also have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, icon fonts, visual file formats.
- Strong communicator with the ability to make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences.
- Softwares: Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Affinity Diagram Empathy Diagram Usability Testing Persona
- Guerrilla Research Rapid prototype Competitor Analysis Wireframing Prototyping
- Creative, attentive to detail, eager to learn, collaborative, team player, passionate, open-minded, fast learner, motivated, and well organised.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format for our government team consultant to call you for a profile discussion.