Windows Systems Engineer
Our client, a professional services organisation based in Sydney CBD are seeking an experienced Windows Systems Engineer with a high level of experience administering and managing Microsoft environments.
Primarily, the client requires someone to;
- Monitor and administer Windows Server systems
- Configure & manage virtualised server environments
- Plan, co-ordinate & implement cloud technologies
- Provide high level technical support to users and clients
- Compose technical documents for the knowledge base
- Resolve application issues and provide remedies to solve them
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 5+ years Systems Administration experience
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Office 365, Exchange Online, Azure & SharePoint Online
- VMware & Hyper-V Clustering 7& TCP Networking
- PowerShell, SCCM, Dynamics & SQL
This is a great new permanent opportunity with a highly attractive salary package and great career progression opportunities. Apply today for your chance to secure an interview.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.